What does taking it to the next level mean? Before I opened my own gynecology practice, I had no idea what taking it to the next level meant. Now, after one year of delivering women’s health care the way I want to, I am definitely taking it to the next level.
1. Over the course of the year, I have developed a phenomenal staff. We have listened to patients’ compliments and patients’ criticisms and implemented processes to enhance the office experience.
2. We have increased the number of services we offer and started a new company. I have been working with women on diet, exercise and fitness and have now added CoolSculpting to help women achieve the body they want. My patients are all busy, so I jumped right in with two CoolSculpting machines. DualSculpting allows women to have two services during the same 45 minutes. The most efficient combination is to have one abdomen and one flank done together and then do the other abdomen and flank immediately following that. We offer this service to both men and women, truly the next level for a gyn practice.
3. The gynecology ultrasound service is expanding. My ultrasound technician continues to provide excellent, detailed images while maintaining patient comfort. Her reputation in the community is growing.
4. As women age, the pelvic floor becomes weaker. I have been passionate about educating women about this and providing treatment. I am establishing relationships with a growing number of facilities to provide treatment to their residents.
5. Getting the word out also goes to the next level. When I opened, I made sure there was an article about the practice in a magazine every month. Before the end of the first year, magazines and television shows were coming to me.